2019 Reception Intake – check out our new page under ‘Parents’ menu. |  Gossops Green pupils are on the official Sing Up video – please see our news page for the link. |  Buster’s Book Club – remember to read on Wednesday |
Gossops Green Primary School is a three-form entry school located in the north-west of Crawley in West Sussex. It first opened 60 years ago and is an established and important part of our local community. We have amazing pupils and a talented and dedicated team of staff and governors, who all work together to make learning rich, exciting and purposeful. We joined The Collegiate Trust in November 2016 and converted to an Academy. Being a part of this partnership brings additional expertise and opportunities for all.
During their time at primary school, it is important that children become independent, confident and resilient learners, willing to persevere when faced with a challenge. We do everything we can to meet our responsibility to help our pupils achieve this. It is important to us that we build trusting relationships with families, and together encourage children to have high aspirations and goals.
We are lucky to have lots of fantastic facilities for our children. Our outside space includes a large field and play areas with a wide range of equipment, such as climbing frames and a ‘Peace Area’ for those who want to chat quietly. We pride ourselves on a vibrant and inclusive learning environment; our indoor learning zones are there to encourage a love of reading and learning.
Use the menus above to browse through all the exciting things we do at Gossops Green Primary School.
We are proud of our school and love to share it.
Mrs T Farrelly Principal
Our Ethos and Values
Children at Gossops Green will learn to:
* Be aware of their own physical and emotional well-being.
* Be responsible, able to learn independently and as part of a team.
* Be confident and believe in themselves; recognising their own strengths and areas for development.
* Develop their potential as fully as possible, through experiencing a broad, rich and balanced curriculum.
* Develop an awareness and appreciation of their own culture and heritage and that of the wider world.
* Make the most of the school grounds and the local environment
* Develop and understanding of and respect for the natural world and their place in it
* Be well behaved, polite, kind and considerate
We do this through:
Respecting one another
Encouraging one another
Aiming high in all we do
Please enjoy looking around our site to find out more about us.